Paper pallet is a type of shelf made from paper. You can easily see paper pallets in warehouses, factories, ports, and docks. Paper pallets are eco-friendly and 100% recyclable. Importantly, when using paper pallets, your products will become even more classy because of their friendly material.
STRUCTURES AND APPLICATIONS:
- Compared to other types of pallets, paper pallets have enormous advantages such as their eco-friendly materials are easy to recycle and extremely safe for storing products and goods because paper pallets are not exposed to the dangers of insects like wooden pallets.
- Paper pallets are convenient when importing or exporting goods, and suitable for the export customs clearance procedure.
- Sizes are produced according to customer requirements.
- Paper pallet designs are diverse. The pallet production technique is also quite simple and this product can withstand large loads. Therefore, paper pallets are increasingly used around the world.
- There is another advantage that makes paper pallets trusted by many customers and businesses, which is the ability to absorb moisture and be waterproof. Therefore, customers can feel secure when using paper pallets instead of pallets made from other materials.
- Not only used in factories and industrial parks, paper pallets are also used in other industries such as pharmaceutical, retail, food, and arms industry.